Friday, February 26, 2016

FIT

A friend from church recommended an accountability group for adopting a healthier lifestyle at a perfect time. It happened to be on my mind, so I decided to give it a try. For the last 8 weeks, I've done ok following the guidelines. By that, I mean I've done poorly. Lol 

There has been a smidgeon of weight lost and new information learned. I'd call that success.

With another 8 weeks about to begin, I've resolved to work harder at following the rules. In the end, I don't mind inching forward as long as I'm moving in the right direction. That's why I'm measuring this time. I couldn't find my fabric measuring tape the last round, so I bought a new one. The scale can be discouraging, but when it is, it'll be time to measure. 

My primary goal is to develop a healthier lifestyle, for me and my family. If I succeed, I will lose weight and be in better shape. I'm looking forward to seeing more of those secondary benefits. ;) In the meantime, this is getting a lot of use...



and that makes the girl happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment